Monday 20 October 2008

Sorry for ultra long post before...

Got a bit carried away with my NSV's there!

So, a quick animal update...

Rana is as nutty as ever and spent 10 minutes galloping round the field and fly bucking on Thursday night. I don't know why, but it's any excuse with Rana. Eventually she calmed down and let me catch her, then bounced all the way into the stable. Amazing how she can look like that on Thursday, but by Sunday look really old again. Still, as long as she's having her good days!

Dawson is still being silly about going out. She lost her name tag from her collar today. At least she didn't lose the whole collar this time, and she even left her name tag on the landing where I could find it. How she lost it I don't know!

Rosie is still alternating between purry purry cute cute and wanting fuss, and thinking I'm a mouse to be killed and eaten. My hands are very scratched again! She also keeps sitting on the window sill, looking out over the front garden and the close we live on. This isn't particularly unusual, but she keeps making chirruping noises. I don't really know how to describe them. It's not a miaow, it's not a purr, it's not even a cross between the two. It's just a little chirrup. Very cute, and she sits there for 10 minutes chatting away to nothing, then comes bouncing over for fuss. Strange kitten...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I've awarded you with a "I Love Your Blog" award - have a look at www.bryherhill.com for details! Bryher

@Fat4Now said...

gl gl :)