Thursday 2 October 2008

My first blog

Well, firstly, welcome to my blog. I hope you'll be patient with me, as I have no idea what I'm doing!

So, a bit about me...My name is Kate, I'm 28 and live with my husband Glenn. We have 2 cats, Rosie and Dawson, and a horse, Rana. I love wildlife, all animals (but especially horses and cats), and enjoy gardening, reading, interior design, walking and have a love of food.

Which leads me on to why I'm here. I'm a WeightWatcher. I've set up this blog primarily so I can keep you all posted on my weightloss, and hopefully inspire other WeightWatchers during their journey too.

Of course there will also be the inevitable rambling about what the Mad Katz and the Madder Horse have been up to, which often makes amusing reading (perhaps later I'll recount the Tomato Soup Incident that Rosie had).

So...weightloss. Well, I've been overweight all my life, and have tried WW before - losing over 4 stones in 8-9 months. Unfortunately I put it all back on, and more! My heaviest was 19st 1lb. Eeek! That scared me.

So far, I've lost 21lbs, 1 1/2 stone. At least I had until I went on holiday last week. I weigh in tonight, so check back tomorrow to see what the damage is!!

Off to find some pics to put on here....

Kate x

No comments: