Friday 21 November 2008

0.5lb off

Well I think my bad week last week has caught up with me. I only lost half a pound last night. I'm a bit disappointed, but at least it was a loss. I don't feel too bad about it.

So, plan of action - keep doing what I'm doing, get back to walking on a Sunday (I didn't last week as I felt so ill), get some scales to weigh my ingredients with when I'm cooking. Otherwise, just keep plodding on and see how next week's WI goes.

Also going to try on my size 22 jeans this weekend. I've only lost 7.5lbs since I bought them, so I'm really not sure they'll fit yet, but my 24's are getting big and baggy now, so I think it's worth a try at least.

Rana isn't enjoying these dark mornings, and has to be dragged to the field every day. Still, it has to be done. I tried to tie her up outside her stable while I cleaned her bed, but she ended up scrapping with the horse next door. Best not try that again!!

Dawson is being all cute and cuddly as it gets colder. She goes out for a while 5 minutes at a time. In fact, the other day, I timed it as 1 minute 30 seconds. Honestly!

Rosie is being mad. On Saturday, she climbed up the curtain. She got halfway up and realised she was stuck. She ended up hanging on by one claw, before plopping down onto the conveniently placed dining table. She's also developed a love for toilet roll. As in "Andrex puppy" moment. AARGH. With a brand new roll I'd just put on. Twice. Pics will follow *sigh*.

Keep forgetting to recommend a film we rented a couple of weeks ago. It's called "A complete history of my sexual failures" and it is hysterical! Not for the prudish, but if you're reasonably open minded it's very very funny.

No comments: