Tuesday 16 December 2008

Last weeks WI

Sorry for not posting sooner, been a bit manic.

I lost 3lbs last week, so only another 1.5lbs to go to get my third stone. REALLY REALLY want to lose this before Christmas (so this week, as I don't WI again until after New Year). Fingers crossed please!

Also, am now wearing my sparkly jeans! Size 20. Haven't worn them for 3 years. That makes 3 dress sizes now. Boy do I feel good!

Kitten is as mad as ever. She's made it to the top of the tree now. 6 feet high. Oh well, it's still standing.

Dawson is still obsessed with the ivy mice, but hasn't caught one yet.

Rana moved fields this morning. That was fun - in the dark and the fog. She's going back out with her old friend Moon (who has sadly been injured for the past 3 months). They got on well before, but a new friend and a field move together is always a bit nervewracking. Can everyone keep fingers crossed that they're ok together.

Away this weekend, to the New Forest, for our 3rd anniversary. I'm looking forward to it. Lovely hotel, beautiful room (we've stayed there before). Far too much good food of course, but hey, it's Christmas time!

My plan for Christmas is:

Friday 19th - Sun 21st - forget WW, got Christmas lunch, then away for the weekend. Build up bonus points by walking in the New Forest
Mon 22nd - Tues 23rd - save 4 points each day
Wed 24th - be good all day, take away in the evening
Christmas day - eat what I like, but have only bought enough treats for the one day
Boxing day - Thurs 8th Jan - back on track and pointing again

I'm hoping for a small loss, or at least to maintain my loss over Christmas.

Hope you're all having a good WW week
Kate x

No comments: