Friday 9 January 2009

New Year WI

I braved going to WI last night, telling myself that I'd be happy with anything up to a 3lb gain.

So I was pleasantly surprised to step on the scales and see a 1lb loss. I still can't quite believe it, as I was definitely not sticking to the plan over Christmas!

Glenn put on 2lbs, so he's sulking a bit at the moment. I'm sure he'll lose it soon though - he loses and gains more easily than I do.

Made baked prawn risotto last night, for 6.5 points. It was very nice, and the cats had some leftover prawns which they were pleased about.

Our new bedroom furniture has arrived. It looks lovely, although slightly bigger than I thought it would be. Bed is wonderfully comfy, so no more sore neck or back for me!

Hope you're all having a good WW week!
Kate x

3 comments:

Sabs said...

Congrats on the loss!

Anonymous said...

how was the weekend?

fun? filled with moooooovement and kicking more poundstothecurb?

Katrina said...

New to your blog. I love it when I lose unexpectedly. Hooray for you!